Click on each icon below to read the statutes by which we operate our organization:
How-To Access WorkSafeBC Electronic Disclosure Files
If you are a new applicant and need to access your electronic disclosure files from WorkSafeBC, you will first need to set up a portal from WorkSafeBC. Follow the steps below and contact us if you have any difficulties or questions.
1. Go to WorkSafeBC’s website: https://www.worksafebc.com/en
2. Go to the top right corner and click “Login/Create an Account”.
3. On the Login page, click on the “Sign up for online services” tab on the right-hand side of the page.
4. Fill out the online form with your information.
5. After you fill out the form, you will need to contact WorkSafeBC to get a Customer Care Number and Personal Access Number. (WorkSafeBC Call Center Number: 1-888-WORKERS or 1-888-967- 5377.)
6. After you set up your online portal, you need to file for a request for electronic disclosure.
7. Download the PDF, fill it out, and send it to WorkSafeBC (The contact info is on the form).
8. After a week on your portal, sign in and click on “View and Download disclosure file”.
9. Once it is there, you can send it to us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we can review your file. If it is not there, contact the IT department at WorkSafeBC and they will fix the issue for you.